ENROL IN SUCCESSFLIX

Get your emails to the Right Inboxes

best coach business coaching email marketing May 27, 2022

With all the buzz around email deliverability, you may be wondering: What is it? And how can I leverage it to earn more?

Let's break it down:

Email deliverability measures the chance your emails will make it to your recipient's inbox.

For example: If your email deliverability is 80%, that leaves 20% off all the emails you send marked “spam” or “undeliverable.”

Those undelivered emails could cost you thousands in lost revenue over the life of your business.

But here's the good news: Email deliverability is something you can improve.

Let’s talk about 3 things you can do now to get your messages in the inbox where they belong:

 


1. Avoid spam triggers in your emails.
Certain words are automatically associated with spam. Avoid them and increase your odds of getting into the inbox. We can’t share them in this email (it would get marked as spam) but we’ll show you where to find them in a sec. But first…

 


2. Maintain good list hygiene.
Sending to inactive (cold), invalid, or spam trap email addresses will lower your deliverability rate. So check your list often and remove these email addresses.

 


3. Be consistent.
Like many things on your path to success, consistency is key with a high email deliverability rate. Sending emails at a regular cadence will help you avoid spikes in volume and give your audience a reason to look for (and open) your emails.


With a few simple steps, you can boost your email deliverability and get more eyes on your message.

Ready for those spam words you should never use in an email? Check out them out in this blog post along with more email best practices:

For more, please join us in the academy for you to learn it all. We will be sharing more about Business, Entrepreneurship training, Sales, marketing, branding and so many more plus, if you sign up today, you will also receive a one on one coaching with Mr. M Dongo.

SIGN UP

Stay connected with news and updates!

Get my EBOOK for free right now.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.

We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.